Medwork, the leading Pharmacovigilance service provider in Greece, is currently seeking to recruit health/life sciences graduates (Pharmacists, Biologists, Biotechnologists, Health Scientists, Biochemists, Dietitians, Nutritionists, Veterinarians, Biomedical Scientists, Molecular Biologists, Geneticists, Nurses, Midwifes, Physiotherapists etc.) to cover the position of: Pharmacovigilance Officer (Code: PV)
Pharmacovigilance is the science and activities relating to the detection, assessment, understanding, and prevention of adverse effects or any other drug-related problem. Pharmacovigilance is an exciting science that is currently evolving rapidly both in terms of practice and technology as well as in career opportunities worldwide due to global harmonization of the pharmacovigilance legislation.
• Degree in health/life sciences
• Fluency in Greek & English (both written & verbal)
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
• Effective organizational and problem-solving skills
• High levels of accuracy, efficiency and ability to multitask
• Learning agility
Depending on motivation, interests, learning speed and adaptability, Pharmacovigilance Officers will gradually be involved in all pharmacovigilance activities of the company.
The Company Offers:
• Excellent working environment
• Training and development opportunities
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.